By Rainbow Murray,Pippa Norris
This exam of the position of gender stereotyping in media insurance of govt elections makes use of 9 case experiences from around the globe to supply a different comparative perspective.
• Essays by way of thirteen individual students combining examine on gender and elections with services in a specific country
• A desk highlighting key findings for every case learn, facilitating comparability in a fashion that has now not formerly been possible
• A bibliography that brings jointly readings on gender, elections, and media stereotyping from the USA and 8 different international locations round the world
Read Online or Download Cracking the Highest Glass Ceiling: A Global Comparison of Women's Campaigns for Executive Office (Women and Minorities in Politics) PDF
Best perspectives on law books
In Recasting Welfare Capitalism, Mark Vail employs a worldly and unique theoretical method of evaluate welfare states and political-economic adjustment in Germany and France. He examines how and why institutional switch occurs and what components represent fiscal evolution while relocating from instances of prosperity to extra austere sessions and again back.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich Politik - Politische Systeme - Allgemeines und Vergleiche, notice: 1,7, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Institut für Sozialwissenschaften), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In Deutschland hat sich in den letzten Jahren ein Fünfparteien-System herausgebildet, in dem vielfältige Koalitionsmöglichkeiten mit einer zunehmenden Volatilität der Wählerstimmen einhergehen.
THE LAW-SCIENCE CHASM is a socio-legal examine that takes heavily the various ways to technology that physicians and scientists use, in comparison to felony actors equivalent to judges and legal professionals. providing how to mediate and translate their diverse views and assumptions, Cedric Gilson makes use of sociological and philosophical methodologies to provide an explanation for each one self-discipline to the opposite.
Because the Nineteen Twenties, Socialist and Communist events in Europe and somewhere else have engaged in episodes of either competition and cooperation, with each one trying to dominate the ecu Left. Enemy Brothers analyzes how this courting has built over the last century, targeting France, Italy, and Spain, the place Socialists and Communists were politically vital.
- Delegation in Contemporary Democracies (Routledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science)
- The Development of the Rule of Law in ASEAN: The State and Regional Integration
- Comparative Politics: Rationality, Culture, and Structure (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics)
- Partizipation und Parteienwandel in Deutschland (German Edition)
- Parlamentarische Traditionen zwischen Modernisierung und Traditionsbewusstsein: Beobachtungen zur Parlamentskultur in London, Singapur und Melbourne (German Edition)
- The Philosophy of Positive Law: Foundations of Jurisprudence
Extra info for Cracking the Highest Glass Ceiling: A Global Comparison of Women's Campaigns for Executive Office (Women and Minorities in Politics)
Cracking the Highest Glass Ceiling: A Global Comparison of Women's Campaigns for Executive Office (Women and Minorities in Politics) by Rainbow Murray,Pippa Norris