By Michael Jefferson
Were you searching for the publication with entry to MyLawChamber? This product is the ebook on my own, and doesn't include entry to MyLawChamber. Buy Criminal Law with MyLawChamber entry card 12e (ISBN 9781292062976) if you would like entry to MyLawChamber as good, and economize in this marvelous resource.
Criminal legislations, a part of the rules sequence, bargains a accomplished, transparent and simple account of the legislation perfect for LLB and GDL students.
MyLawChamber is a whole on-line instructing and studying platform designed to enhance effects via aiding student’s speedy grasp suggestions, and by means of supplying educators with a strong set of instruments for simply gauging and addressing the functionality of students.
- Case Navigator (in conjunction with LexisNexis) bargains aid in assisting to boost your case interpreting and research abilities.
- A totally interactive Pearson eText is offered inside of MyLawChamber, providing you with prepared entry on your textbook for those who desire it and permitting you to go looking, bookmark, spotlight and make notes.
- The Gradebook permits assignments to be instantly graded and visual at a look, supporting you determine pupil demanding situations early – and locate the easiest assets with which to assist them.
- Test banks jam-packed with multiple-choice-questions might be set as formative exams.
- Virtual attorney, an interactive scenario-based programme is helping scholars follow their wisdom of the legislation to challenge questions and will be utilized in seminars, lectures or maybe set as homework.
“MyLawChamber is a superb on-line source; the interactive multi-choice is hugely invaluable and lots more and plenty trickier than one may perhaps count on. The Case Navigator is excellent, good done!”
—Professor Stuart Toddington, college of Westminster
Read or Download Criminal Law (Foundation Studies in Law Series) PDF
Best criminal law books
Drawing on new stories from significant eu nations and Australia, this interesting assortment extends the continuing debate on falling crime charges from the viewpoint of felony chance or regimen task concept. It analyses the influence of submit WW2 crime booms which caused a common development in safety around the Western global.
Anti-Bribery legislation in universal legislation Jurisdictions presents a entire research of the overseas bribery legislation and of similar legislation and laws in key universal legislation jurisdictions. This e-book commonly addresses the reputable information linked to the international Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the united kingdom Bribery Act, and explains the similar felony duties that practice to record-keeping practices and protecting sufficient inner controls.
Briefs of major instances in legislation Enforcement, 9th version, deals vast updates at the major ideal complaints impacting legislations enforcement within the usa, making a must-have reference for cops to stick up to date and feature a powerful figuring out of the legislations and their functionality inside of it.
How used to be the legislation used to manage intercourse in Tudor England? What have been the variations among secular and non secular perform? This significant learn unearths that - opposite to what historians have usually meant - in pre-Reformation England either ecclesiastical and secular (especially city) courts have been already hugely energetic in regulating intercourse.
- Grundriss Vollzugsrecht: Das Recht des Strafvollzugs und der Untersuchungshaft fÃ¼r Ausbildung, Studium und Praxis (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- What To Expect When You're Busted: Successfully Navigating the Maze of Probation and House Arrest
- Black Letter Outline on Basic Criminal Procedure, 6th
- Issues in Law and Economics
- Prison Religion: Faith-Based Reform and the Constitution
Extra resources for Criminal Law (Foundation Studies in Law Series)
Criminal Law (Foundation Studies in Law Series) by Michael Jefferson